Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Platonicilious

This special entry is dedicated for you,
*
*
*
Happy Birthday Ms Platonicilious (~_^)V


First of all, thank for being such a good buddy who always there for me, exspecially when i was totally down. Mentally and emositionally distorted. You hit me at the correct point. Gotcha moi. Huhu (mulalaa haku nk merepek wey haha ;p )


Anyway, babe... i really appreciate what have u done for me...yeah...u trigger my bromance love... (gile jiwang weh muahahhaa hadaap je ;) )


So, on your special day, harusslaa aku nk wish Birthday utk ko...sory r sbb aku mmg xsmpt nk wat B'day party utk ko (perlu ke party2 bagai wey lg2 utk ko yg xbape nk mude mudi hehehe) !!! muahaha so hadapplaa cupcakes yg ala2 ceciput tu je...for your b'day gift...jom vaccay...mari kte tenangkan fikiran smbl berjimba2???


What say u darls *wink*


only cuppycakes ;p

moi lovin it
b'day girlssboyish ;p

aunt with niece


moi with eiyish

(Mehh dgr ni...aku rs cm nak nyanyi lagu You by Switchfoot utk ko :) )



There's always something in the way...


There's always something getting through...


It's not me...

It's you.
It's you.



Sometimes ignorance rings true...

But hope is not in...


What i know.

It's not me...


It's in you.

It's in you.

It's all i know.
It's all i know.
It's all i know.


And I find peace...

When i'm confused...


I find hope...

When i'm let down...


Not in me.


In.

In You.

It's in You.


I hope to lose myself for good...

I hope to find it in the end...


Not in me.


It.

In You.
In You.


It's all i know.
It's all i know.

It's all i know in you.


In You.

It's in You.




No comments:

Post a Comment