Monday, January 10, 2011

Again??? Things happen for a reason :(

~Again~


Hands over my head thinking what else could go wrong?
Wouldve stayed in bed, how can a day be so long?
Never believed that things happen for a reason
But how this turned out, you moved all my doubts, oh believe
That for you Ill do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So Id do it all over again
For you

I missed the first train, stood out in the rain, all day
Little did I know
When I caught the next train, there you were to sweep me away
Guess thats what I've waited for
Never believed that things happened for a reason
But how this turned out, you moved all my doubts, oh believe
That for you Ill do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you

So Id do it all over again

(Ohh) Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, would turn out so lovely
Im so glad I found you

Even though the day went so wrong,
I wouldnt change a thing (yeah, yeah, oh Ill do it)
Ill do it all over again
Do it all over again

All I went through, led me to you
So Ill do it all over again (yeah, yeah ohh)
Ill do it all over again (Id do it all over, Id do it all over)
Do it all over again (Id do it all over for you, for you)
all I went through, led me to you (all I went through, it led me to you)
so Id do it all over again (over again)

Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, could turn out so lovely ohh
Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, could turn out so lovely





You had once said this to me years ago :( and i believe things happen for a reason T______T


"I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence."


"Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me this last time. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you now.I believe Allah kept you for me to take care of,do everything and share life in common with you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank Allah I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return."



"You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when am reading your message or even when you cross my mind. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms."


p/s: i love you. not. maybe. maybe not :(



once again,

No comments:

Post a Comment