Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Secret cant never be a secret forever :(

Who is?



Secret cant never be a secret forever :(


If only I had known that you were out there, then I could have been searching long before I met you. If only I had known that there was a woman like you,although we had a nice time before when we first meet. I could have searched the ends of the earth. If only I had known that I would someday meet you again, who gives me everything, would do anything for me, gives me all her heart and love - I could have done anything and everything in my power to find you sooner. But now that I have found you, I will never let you go, because of you, all my wishes and dreams have come true.


The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you or me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. 


You make me feel special and wanted. As liberal as I can be, I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you! 


Thank you, Ain. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? 


Alhamduliallah,we will be together soon by the special grace of Allah




Moi puzzle :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment